Five Star Chaps made of 420 Denier Rugged Wear Nylon Shell and 400 denier Waterproof Liner
Tough conditions call for a tough boot – the Haymaker is ideal for messy, rugged outdoor terrain!
- DS1 molded outsole for grip on rugged terrain
- Compression molded non-pigmented gum rubber outsole
- EVA mid-sole for comfort and cold-block
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Nylon shank
- 100% waterproof
- 5mm neoprene
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 75°F
- 16" Tall
- 4.9 lbs.
To properly get your chap measurement.
Measure with a soft cloth tape, piece of string or a shoelace around the largest part of your thigh. That is usually ½ way between hip and knee. Add 2-3 inches for ability to move and bend comfortably in these hipboots (froglegs).
Please subtract 2-3 inches from your inseam. If they bunch at your boots they will rub at your knees. You will be crabby if they rub together when you walk. Better to be an inch short, than too long.